Wednesday 20 February 2013

WHO ARE WE?

Ok before I post about life here in Turkey maybe I should tell a little about who we all are.  First there is me, I moved to Turkey 8 years ago and have not intention of returning to England.  There is my partner Mustafa who is Turkish.  We have been together about 6 years.

Now for the most important members of the family.  First we have 8 year old Eros, an American Cocker Spaniel (he adopted me). next we have 5 year old Ares 50% American Cocker, our mistake (he was meant to go to a friend) and then there is 4 year old Kalipso (American Cocker and Eros' daughter).  Still more to come, we have 2 year Phoenix our green and yellow budgie and finally our newest member Hebe a 2 month old American Cocker (with a good chance she is related to Eros and Kalipso).  :

So that is us, I will tell the stories of how we all come together later but I do have another addition to the family for a few days - Aşil, Eros' son and Kalipso's brother so life is a bit hectic at the moment and not helped by the fact it has decided to rain.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment